Patio and Gazebo Builders Near Me
We offer the following patio design services:
- Patio & hardscape: Whether you are looking for a whole remodel of your entire yard or a small space, our experts are available for every task, from paving a walkway to installing an outdoor shower. We have transformed hundreds of homes in the Asheboro, NC, area.
- Fire pits & fireplace: Are you tired of searching for “fire pit installers near me” without any luck? Superior Outdoor Spaces creates custom fire pits with a wide range of fireplace designs to add warmth to your home.
- Outdoor kitchen: Your backyard parties will be the talk of the town when you install an outdoor kitchen. Our team of outdoor kitchen builders has years of experience turning empty spaces into a trendy and convenient kitchen for outdoor events.
- Outdoor shelter: Whether you want a custom gazebo or to find the best “pergola builders near me,” Superior Outdoor Spaces tops the charts. We use quality material for unique, durable designs. It is why homeowners consider us to be the top pergola contractor in the Asheboro area.
- Stamped concrete: We are not only a gazebo builder, though. Stamped concrete is a durable flooring option for outdoor spaces—perfect where there is a lot of foot traffic. See our work for yourself, and be sure to ask about the wide range of design options.
Why Choose Superior Outdoor Spaces?
- Quality material: Our team uses the highest quality material, from the wooden gazebos to the stone tiles for stamped concrete. All our products are weather-resistant and last for years.
- Outstanding services: Our project managers are available round the clock for customers, and we offer unrivaled service in Asheboro, NC.
- Custom design: Our extensive experience allows us to provide custom designs under our concrete patio building services. You won’t find any other provider in the area that offers this type of customization.
Contact the best concrete patio builder in Asheboro, NC, today, and let us provide you with a free quote.
About Asheboro, NC
Thomasville is part of Randolph County and has an estimated population of 26,000. It is the home of the North Carolina Zoo and numerous historic buildings, such as the Sunset Theatre, Acme-McCrary Hosiery Mills, and Randolph County Courthouse.
The city is also the home of Caraway Speedway, a racetrack famous for drivers like Dale Earnhardt and Kyle Petty.
Superior Outdoor Spaces is 31 minutes (25.8 miles) from Thomasville, NC, via I-74.