Superior Outdoor Spaces Concrete Patio Builder Services
We offer the following outdoor patio services:
- Patio & hardscape: Under hardscapes, we create a relaxing patio, walkways, pillars, railings, and outdoor showers, making your garden the ultimate outdoor living space.
- Fire pits & fireplace: Are you looking for fire pit installers near me? Fire pits and fireplaces add warmth and appeal to outdoor areas. We have pre-made designs, customizable to your preferences.
- Outdoor kitchen: Our unique designs are what make us one of the best outdoor kitchen builders in NC. An outdoor kitchen makes it easier to host outdoor events—there is no need to constantly bring out food or other items when you have the kitchen outside. It also gives you a chance to expand your living area for fun and relaxing barbecues.
- Gazebo Builder: We offer custom gazebo designs and a reliable pergola contractor. Our quality, durable materials come in numerous color options so that the structure matches your space perfectly.
- Stamped concrete: Our experts want to help you establish an outdoor living space that’s stylish and beautiful, and we offer stamped concrete in different designs and colors. It is ideal for the area around the pool or an outdoor lounge.
Contact us to schedule a consultation if you are looking for local pergola builders in Thomasville, NC. We will gladly discuss your needs and provide a free quote.
Why Choose Superior Outdoor Spaces?
- Quality craftsmanship: Our carpenters and laborers have years of experience creating stunning outdoor living spaces. Our designs are unique, showcasing the artistry of our carpenters.
- Outstanding services: We know the importance of communication, so we designate a project manager for each job to discuss the project and complete it on time.
- Affordable prices: Creating an outdoor living space doesn’t have to be expensive. We guarantee that you won’t find a more affordable option in Thomasville, NC.
About Thomasville, NC
Thomasville is part of Davidson County, with an estimated population of 26,500. There are plenty of historical landmarks in the city, from The Big Chair to the Smith Clinic.
If you enjoy the outdoors, you can visit Creekside Park or go zip lining at Kersey Valley Zip Line. It’s an entertainment center for the region and a great place to relax in nature.
Superior Outdoor Spaces is 19 minutes (13.9 miles) from Thomasville, NC, via I-85BL S.